Saturday, December 6, 2008

EVERYONE'S INVITED!!


Jeremy, a frequent model and playmate was happily fulfilling both duties at my studio. Chris, Jeremy's boyfriend, was due to collect his boy but we'd lost track of the time and were still cavorting around in the nude when Chris arrived. Unsurprisingly, he was considerably startled to find the entire household naked and, in some cases (me), drunk. I've always felt that my friends have excellent taste (me) and so it was no surprise to find that Chris, upon recovering from his astonishment, was quick to doff his duffs and join the anti-pantie party.



Jeremy looks cute even as he falls off chairs. The rest of the photos from this session are on my website at www.felixdeon.com

1 comment:

butchpete said...

I enjoyed seeing your website.
I saw it while researching info about Zipolite, which I have heard about from different regular beach goers that also are regulars at Wreckbeach in Vancouver, BC.
If You are not familliar with Wreckbeach, it is one of the worlds most famous nude beaches.
It is a very secluded beach surrounded by beautiful mountains and forest close to downtown Vancouver but You feel 1000 miles from civilization due to its being surrounded by a forested Canadian park that can never be developed - Pacific Spirit Park. There is a straight beach and a gay beach which is very large and secluded by forest. The only sounds are the ocean, sea lions and eagles. Some of the 'most beautiful boys in the world' are also hanging out there. There is alot of info on google and videos on youtube :)