Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Slippery When Wet


There are some things in this world that defy description. Things so wonderful, so fulfilling, so magical that it's almost useless to even try. One of those things, those glorious, magical things, is a Nude Wrestling Tournament.
I know. It's hard for me to believe, too. Such a thing really, truly exists and last week, not only did I attend such an event at the Haven, I participated in it. I got all nude and wrestle-y.
I hadn't planned on wrestling that night. I'd only gone to enjoy the abundant displays of athletic prowess when my eye was caught by a boy. Ignacio wasn't new to my eye - I'd seen him around but hadn't yet had the chance to meet him. And how I wanted to meet him.
In just a few minutes, the clothes were shed, the bell was rung, and I met him very thoroughly indeed.
The boy did not disappoint
.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Abel said...

es un campo nudista?

85.67%Brian said...

I can see why you would fall for him. He's not only beautiful but that amazing smile just makes you melt and such a wonderful body on him too. Thanks for sharing the vision that is he.