Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wrestling Twins

I had a photo shoot with my brother, Marcelito, a few years ago, during which I was working on a drawing of the two of us wrestling. The drawing came out terrible; I think I may even have thrown it away. But the process of doing the drawing was really fun, and the photos came out super cute! They have just been sitting in a folder these past two or three years; I found them recently, and used them to make a new painting! In the photos, Marcel and I are just doing what we usually do, which is wrestle and play. I wanted to immortalize that in a work of art, since I love my brother! Anyway, here are some of the photos my old roommate took;






And below is the painting I just made, using a photo from the shoot! You can purchase a print of it here!




No comments: