Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Male Nude Zodiac

So I recently had a couple of commissions to make more gay Zodiac paintings. I made three more; Libra, Pisces, and Virgo. I used myself as a model for them; I took several photos for each pose, with an idea of what the finished painting should look like, than I selected the one that seemed best, and went from there! Here are some of the photos I took, and the final paintings:



I used the second pose for the final painting, below! Click on the link to purchase a print of it for 17.00!



The next group of photos were for my version of Virgo; the poses are modest (or perhaps coy!), to suggest the innocent nature of a Virgo


This first one is the pose I decided to use.


I thought the other two were too feminine.



The final painting. Click below to purchase a print!


And finally, the third painting, Libra! I didn't include any of the photos for this one; they got misplaced somehow. But here is the painting!



If you are interested in any other of my gay astrological signs, check out the Astrology section of my website below! If your sign isn't there, let me know and I can make it for you!



No comments: