Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Trevor and Grapefruit

I had not realized it had been so long since I had posted! There is only so much time a day to devote to my internet presence and still be productive as an artist, and I have been very concentrated on facebook of late. Which reminds me; friend me on facebook! I've been posting all my work in progress as I do it, and updates about models and such. Look up Felix d'Eon!

At any rate, here are some new photos; they are of my very good friend Trevor and my houseguest Grapefruit; they were photographed by Pico Della Rosa, in my studio here in San Francisco. I was not even there for the photo shoot; these are entirely the work of Pico, although I selected and photoshopped the images you see here; if Pico had done them, they would look better. At any rate, enjoy!








No comments: