Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Dante and Víctor at play

I had my friends Dante and Víctor come by the studio the other day to model for a comission; a sweet collector had asked me to paint him and his boyfriend as two men hiking in the woods. As the collector in question is a burly fellow with a beard, Víctor and Dante seemed like the perfect stand-ins. While the commission in question was sweet and innocent and the men to be painted totally clothed, I was naturally not going to waist the opportunity with these two handsome men, so the photo shoot was nude. And, well, one thing led to another, and it became a lovely and intimate experience for all three of us; the two models and the lucky photographer. Here are some photos from the later moments in the shoot; you can find the rest of the photos on my blog at this link 










No comments: