Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Oh! Boys 2

Here are some more photos of my friends, the boys who throw the Oh! parties that I make the fliers for. These were taken one day a couple of months ago when the boys dropped by to say hello; they had been planning a day at Dolores Park (I was supposed to come along as well - a day of sun and grass and cute sunbathing boys), but it got all windy and foggy (as usual), and so I suggested that we all head to my house and get naked there instead! A lot of frolicking ensued, and picture-taking, which I have been using to make my paintings. Here are the last of the photos I took that day!













3 comments:

Writer said...

These pictures make me very happy and they remind me of paintings by Henry Scott Tuke. I'd love to join you guys. :)

Mike Hathaway said...

Your guys are always good looking and hot, but MAN I'd love to see more of that hot bear in the group!

I LOVE RUSS said...

wishing i had been a part of this...
Juniper