Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sweet Sweet Love

I met my beautiful boyfriend Felix Forrest a year and a half ago in Tennessee; on his first trip out to see me, and also his first visit to San Francisco, I tried to arrange the most spectacular sex romp he had ever been on. In that spirit, I took him to an S & M master to get his first professional spanking, I tied him up, beat him, fucked him in a bar, had a threesome, and made him a slave at a party, all in the first four days of his visit. He was only here for a week, so on the last day, I posted an add on craigslist and asked if anyone would like to come over and photograph two cute boys making sweet, sweet love. A very kind man took me up on my offer; the photographs which follow are the result! He asked us afterwards, on camera (he ended up filming us when my camera ran out of room) if we were in love. I was afraid to say yes, since we had known each other such a short time, but I did, on camera, just after these photos were taken. So they are a testament of our love-making, and of the first time we ever told each other we loved one another. I can't tell you how happy I was in these pictures, to be with such a gorgeous boy, to be in love, and still in love. I smile all over when I look at them, and thought I would share them with you. I'll post them in batches since there are a lot. Here are the first few!








I'll post more soon!

No comments: