Sunday, October 31, 2010

An Article about me in the newspaper!

Some sweet men from a local paper came to my opening, and wrote up a review!  


above is the photo they published in the paper.  They gave my boyfriend in the leopard skin) the wrong name - his name is Felix Forrest Wolf.  I am not totally in love with the article;  the interview took place at the opening, and was rather rushed, since a nude toga party where you are the host is not really the best place to give interviews.  But it is still a charming article, filled with compliments;  check it out!








Below are some more photos from the opening.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I own seven of your drawings and paintings and I am glad to see that you and your work are finally receiving some press and public reviews. I think the photo was fun but I would have rather seen an example of one of your works displayed. Sister Dana tries very hard but her talents as a writer are somewhat dim. If one is going to cut and paste an article together one should learn to blend what they plagiarize so that it appears as though they were somewhat educated in the topic that they were attempting to write an interesting article about. Your work is remarkable in that it creates an ambiance and its own environment when viewed. The light gentle touch of your works evokes a feeling of calm simplicity in the fresh innocence of being. Your eyes see what others only dream and so through your art we may enjoy a moment of pure erotic pleasure and satisfaction.